The event is FREE but space is limited and advance registration is required.
Calling artists in and around Los Angeles! Join us for a morning of networking and learning with the LA County Arts Commission. This Tune-Up will include an opportunity to participate in three 40-minute sessions on a variety of topics.
Sessions are listed below, with full descriptions available on the RSVP page:
- Getting Your Sh*t Together | Presented by Karen Atkinson
- Surviving Tax Season: A Primer for Artists and Small Businesses | Presented by Abe Carnow
- Social Engagement Across Differences | Presented by Dorit Cypis
- Creating a Digital Presence | Presented by Marlon Fuentes
- Navigating Gender and Sexual Identity in Artistic Practice | Presented by Patricia Garza
- Navigating the Civic Art World to Better Tell Your Story | Presented by Pauline Kamiyama and Iris Anna Regn
- Making the Gig Economy Work for you | Presented by Marcus Kuiland-Nazario
- Demystifying Grantwriting: Clarity and Process for Success | Presented by Sonia Mak
- Complexity & Compromise in Collaboration: Managing Individual Needs for Collective Goals | Presented by Maceo Paisley
- Tools for Crafting an Artist Statement | Presented by Selene Preciado
- To Be or Not to Be—Figuring Out Your Brand | Presented by April Rushing
- Can I Make a Living Doing This? | Presented by Allison Wyper