We are seeking an organized, dependable, professional, and resourceful person to join our small and growing team. Successful candidates will have excellent written and oral communication skills, be detail-driven, flexible and adaptive, self motivated, and be able to work one-on-one with supervisors, as well as in a group setting. We are looking for someone that is a self-starter, a collaborator that respects taking direction, and is savvy at finding solutions. Applicants should feel comfortable taking initiative, hearing constructive criticism, and thinking and acting critically and quickly.
- Research public art calls and create a comprehensive list with deadlines for directors’ review
- Research cities that have pre-approved lists for public art providers and submit required paperwork.
- Research grant opportunities that are relevant to the organization’s mission and update master list for directors’ review
- Work with development director to write and submit grants
- Assist in attaining correct equipment from rental company including pricing, contact info
- Schedule meetings between directors and clients
- Administrative assitance with city applications and permits with directors oversight
- Contacting and scheduling with vendors
- Working directly with marketing team to deliver project info for social media and marketing
- Assist with writing project narratives
- Strong writing, research, communication and critical-thinking skills
- Comfortable communicating with outside vendors, performers, donors and artists.
- Possess or willing to learn a basic understanding of project management, and be comfortable working with a project team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, general knowledge of Excel
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator), or strong desire to learn
- Proficiency in file sharing platforms like Dropbox and Google Drive
11:11ACC is an arts organization passionate about bringing the arts and arts-related programming to neighborhoods of the 818 and throughout LA County. Our programs include public art, gallery exhibitions, art walks & educational workshops for artists and creatives. We provide opportunities for innovation, collaboration, and community engagement. In numerology, 11:11 represents balance, vision, intuition, revelation, and inventive genius. 11:11 is considered a code for subconscious awakening and the catalyst of evolution and optimism. One of 11:11 A Creative Collective’s guiding principles is to create spaces where the artistic voice is valued and celebrated and, ultimately, help shift social consciousness to a more heightened and harmonious common ground.
How to Apply
Submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no calls or emails. If selected, you will be contacted. Deadline to submit is August 2.