We are seeking an organized, dependable, professional, and resourceful person to join our small and growing team. Successful candidates will have excellent written and oral communication skills, be detail-driven, flexible and adaptive, self motivated, and be able to work one-on-one with supervisors, as well as in a group setting. We are looking for someone that is a self-starter, a collaborator that respects taking direction, and is savvy at finding solutions. Applicants should feel comfortable taking initiative, hearing constructive criticism, and thinking and acting critically and quickly.
- Manage social media accounts including Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
- Develop and manage a social media strategy
- Ensure social media profiles are up to date and align with our current branding and messaging
- Work with Marketing Director to post compelling content along with notifications, artist calls, events, so on.
- Craft, edit, and publish content consistently and regularly across our core channels
- Manage and organize the company’s email list subscribers.
- Improve press lists
- Help craft and distribute press releases
- Execute high-quality graphic design for promotional use, social media, and print.
- Create digital and print materials for events including artist calls, exhibition postcards, event flyers, event signage
- Communicate concepts through design, create infographics and reports to help visualize information and messaging.
- Work directly with the marketing manager to maintain and improve the company’s website.
- Other administrative duties may include data entry, running errands, picking up print orders and distributing promotional flyers/posters to strategic locations.
Applicants should be highly creative, with a love for graphic design, brand identity, typography, photography, illustration and content creation. Applicants should have a passion for the arts, community building, and activism, including environmental sustainability, and social and racial equitability.
- Strong knowledge of leading social media platforms (FB, IG, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat, Youtube, etc.)
- Must be tech savvy and have a strong interest in art & music
- Knowledge in the Adobe Suite including photoshop, Illustrator and In Design
- Knowledge of WIX (website designing platform) including, associated apps, shop and integrations
- Knowledge or interest of branding, creating style guides and compiling assets to share across multiple avenues.
- Knowledge or interest of Mailchimp and data base management.
11:11ACC is an arts organization passionate about bringing the arts and arts-related programming to neighborhoods of the 818 and throughout LA County. Our programs include public art, gallery exhibitions, art walks & educational workshops for artists and creatives. We provide opportunities for innovation, collaboration, and community engagement. In numerology, 11:11 represents balance, vision, intuition, revelation, and inventive genius. 11:11 is considered a code for subconscious awakening and the catalyst of evolution and optimism. One of 11:11 A Creative Collective’s guiding principles is to create spaces where the artistic voice is valued and celebrated and, ultimately, help shift social consciousness to a more heightened and harmonious common ground.
How to Apply
Submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com Please no calls or emails. If selected, you will be contacted. Deadline to submit is August 2.