The California Alliance for Arts Education advocates for high quality arts education for all students by providing policy expertise and by mobilizing a statewide network of advocates and allied partners.
The Marketing and Development Intern will provide support in the areas of development, communications, community engagement and administration for the Alliance's Pasadena office. Duties will include assisting with grant proposals and reports, as well as with fund development research and writing projects. The intern will also help with research and implementation of communications strategies, program development, new marketing opportunities and public advocacy programs.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong reading, writing and proofreading skills.
- Good organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to do web research and synthesize findings.
- Ability to work well with staff and network.
How to Apply
To apply, please email resume and cover letter to Adelaide Kuehn at email@example.com with subject line "LACAC Summer Internship."