Hollywood HEART develops character strengths, confidence, and resiliency in at-risk youth through purposeful engagement in the arts. Hollywood HEART uses the arts to create a pathway from school to success through two complementary programs: the week-long arts intensive Camp Hollywood HEART, and Hollywood HEART's in-school and after-school Educational Arts Workshops.
Hollywood HEART is seeking a detailed oriented marketing intern looking to gain experience on all aspects of marketing - social media plans, social media analytic reports, marketing brochures, email blasts, and media resource lists and press releases.
The ideal candidate is someone who demonstrates a strong belief and alignment with Hollywood HEART's mission and vision. The ideal candidate is also someone who shows initiative, is enthusiastic, enjoys working with youth, has a positive attitude, and excellent oral and written communication skills.
Other skills and knowledge that are required are:
- An interest in nonprofit organizations, marketing, communications, and public relations
- Strong proficiency using Mac and/or PC operating systems
- Accurate and quick typing skills
Ideal skills, but not required:
- Proficiency with programs such as Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/Page Maker, Word Press, social
media (e.g. You-Tube, Facebook, etc.), Survey Monkey, Word Press, Microsoft Ogce or Open Ogce,
and Constant Contact
- Editing photos in iPhoto or PC/web based photo edit programs
- Generating graphic designs and layouts for qyers, e-blasts etc.
- Attending fundraising events as needed
How to Apply
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com