The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association fulfills its mission to perform, present, and promote music to a large and diverse audience through performances, presentations, and educational programs that reflect its innovative spirit. Today, under the leadership of Music Director Gustavo Dudamel, more than one million people attend LA Phil concerts annually at Walt Disney Concert Hall and the Hollywood Bowl.
The Marketing Intern will assist in many aspects of promotion and advertising for concerts presented by the LA Phil. They will assist in special projects including outreach, research for classical music promotional opportunities, and additional tasks as assigned.
• Must be highly organized, accurate and detail-oriented
• Must be reliable and dependable, as well as focused and self-motivated
• Must be able to juggle large quantities of information and meet deadlines
• Should possess strong oral and written communication skills
• Should be a team player with the ability to remain calm under pressure
• Must be computer literate (Word, Access, Excel, Outlook. Photoshop would be a bonus!)
• Should have an ambition to learn about concert marketing
• Passion about music and the arts a plus
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive situations with excellent judgment and discretion