The mission of Musical Theatre West is to enrich the community with Broadway quality productions, preserve musical theater as a unique American art form & expose people of all ages & backgrounds to the excitement of musical theater. We believe that the arts provide enrichment of the soul & that musical theater, a uniquely American art form, should be preserved & nurtured. Through the opportunity to experience & appreciate the arts, the next generation of artists will be cultivated & trained.
This position will offer the approved candidate a wonderful experience. We are a very busy professional theatre company with the summer months being our most active. There will be ample opportunity to work creatively on a variety of projects.
1. Love and experience in live theatre production.
2. Ability to work with Excel. In Design (preferred), Word.
3. Strong knowledge of musical theatre.
4. Experience and/or strong desire to work with children.
5. Basic knowledge of theatre games and improvisational exercises.
How to Apply
Please send a resume and cover letter. Feel free to highlight any experience in educational theatre and theatre for young audiences. Apply directly to
Education and Outreach Director: Musical Theatre West
questions call 562-856-1999 x232