NewFilmmakers Los Angeles (NFMLA) is seeking a talented Event Graphic Design Intern to join the team and assist with creating both physical and online marketing and promotional materials for the summer editions of the organization's monthly diversity-driven film festival events. This position will work approximately 30 hours a week from June through October.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, or comparable programs
- Must have experience and/or training in designing graphics and promotional materials
- Experience in web design, WordPress, etc. preferred but not required
- Must be extremely organized and detail oriented
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Must have the ability to work independently as well as in partnership with team
NewFilmmakers Los Angeles (NFMLA) is a non-profit 501(c) 3 organization designed to showcase innovative works by emerging filmmakers from around the world, providing the Los Angeles community of entertainment professionals and film goers with a constant surge of monthly screening events. NFMLA provides a forum where filmmakers can be recognized for their contributions, have open audience discussions about their projects and connect with industry professionals for insight on distribution, production, acquisition and representation.
How to Apply
Students can apply for NewFilmmakers Los Angeles' Event Graphic Design Intern position by emailing a resume and a cover letter to Larry Laboe at firstname.lastname@example.org