The Event Production Intern at A Noise Within will the support the event production of the Summer 2019 Resident Artist Reading Festival, including event preparation and coordination.
This is an ideal internship for anyone interested in producing performing arts or event planning. Previous experience in performing arts with a demonstrated interest in theatre is preferred.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in a team environment and individually
- Willingness to take initiative
- A background in Performing Arts (Theatre is a plus)
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and be able to lift up to 20lbs.
How to Apply
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com