(Above) Interns attend the 2018 Arts Internship Program Summit at the Japanese American National Museum (JANM) in Downtown Los Angeles.
Below, you will find the list of available positions for the 2020 Arts Internship Program. Please click on the internship title to view more information about the position. Students, please note the following:
- You will apply directly to the host organizations listed below. Please follow the application instructions in the
How to Applysection for each position you are interested in.
- In the
descriptionsection of each internship you will find information on:
- the hours per week for that position,
- whether it is a remote (work from home) position, or an onsite position, or both,
- andthe months the intern will be expected to work.
- In your interviews, please be prepared to discuss any scheduling considerations you may have, such as upcoming school schedules, other part-time work, etc.
- As soon as an organization notifies us that a candidate has been chosen, we will mark that position
filledand no further applications should be submitted.
2020 Community College Positions
The following organizations have indicated that they would like a student intern from a community college. This list will be updated as additional positions launch over the coming months.
We encourage community college students to apply for all of the positions that are of interest.
- A Place Called Home
- Academy Foundation
- American Youth Symphony
- Angels Gate Cultural Center
- Free Arts for Abused Children
- Get Lit
- Grand Vision Foundation
- Inland Valley Repertory Theatre
- Latino Theatre Company
- Long Beach Opera
- Los Angeles Music and Art School
- National Association of Latino Independent Producers
- Pasadena Conservatory of Music
- Public Media Group of Southern California
- Red Hen Press
- The Music Center
- Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts
- Word Theatre