The Department of Arts and Culture seeks qualifications from experienced and professional consultants for the third round of application to our Professional Development and Technical Assistance Roster. This diverse prequalified list of individuals and/or companies provides professional development and technical assistance services on an as-needed basis.
Types of Consulting Services Needed
- Event production: curation; logistics; scheduling; contracting; volunteer coordination; event set-up, management, and execution; artist relations; event promotion.
- Organizational skills development and/or technical assistance for small, medium, and/or large budget nonprofit arts organizations and/or individual artists (e.g., online platform training, board development, marketing, social media strategies, grant writing, budgeting, archiving).
- Training or capacity building for program evaluation and/or data collection, analysis, and visualization including both quantitative and qualitative methods as well as literature reviews.
- Racial justice and DEI (diversity, equity, and inclusion) workshops, presentations, or shared learnings for arts organizations, community based organizations, individual artists and other Arts and Culture constituents.
- Coordination and/or facilitation of Arts Education and Youth Development events, learning or networking experiences, tools or resources that support the infrastructure, collaboration, and public awareness goals of the 2020 LA County Regional Blueprint for Arts Education (e.g. strategic planning, leadership development, advocacy trainings, etc.).
- Summary of qualifications, up to five pages, including a bibliography of any work published, if applicable.
- Three relevant work samples that demonstrate how you meet the eligibility requirements. Please indicate which type(s) of consulting services you provide as defined in the Opportunity PDF. You are welcome to list more than one, but this is not a requirement.
- A budget that shows all costs and fees associated with the performance of at least one of the submitted work samples
- Proof of participation in County’s Preference Program(s), if applicable.
- Completed Required Attachments A, B and C (Found in the Opportunity PDF).
…to Marah Morris, Grants and Professional Development Programs Manager, MMorris@arts.lacounty.gov.
Please email them to Marah Morris, MMorris@arts.lacounty.gov no later than September 11, 2021. A FAQ with responses will be posted to this webpage no later than September 15, 2021.