(Above) "New Directions" by Olalekan Jeyifous.
The Department of Arts and Culture seeks qualifications from Graphic Designers to establish a diverse Prequalified List of individuals and/or companies with a wide variety of experience to provide graphic design services on an as-needed basis in the following seven (7) categories: Publication and Layout Services; Digital Layouts; Static and/or Animated Digital Graphics; Digital Illustration; Infographic and Data Visualization; Print Design; Branding.
The Prequalified List will remain active for three (3) years with an option to extend the list for up to three additional one-year terms.
Design Services Categories
- Publication layouts (reports, booklets, zines, resource guides)
- Digital layouts (email templates, presentations, websites, and social media)
- Static and/or animated digital graphics
- Digital illustration
- Infographic and data visualization
- Print design (promotional posters, flyers, postcards, invitations, and brochures)
*Applications received after May 13, 2021 will be considered for subsequent annual reviews.