The Los Angeles County Department of Arts and Culture (Arts and Culture) seeks to identify non-profit community-based organizations to:
- Deliver arts-based services to youth (ages 12-18), and their families, at locations that include but are not limited to Juvenile Halls, Probation Camps, Juvenile Day Reporting Centers, Continuation Schools, County Community Schools, Public Housing Facilities, County Parks and Community Centers.
- Provide professional development focused on healing-centered arts instruction for adults who work with youth.
Community-based organizations are invited to respond to this RFQ if they have:
- Primary offices in Los Angeles County
- Tax exempt status, as defined by the IRS; and
- A minimum of three years of professional experience providing arts education to LA County youth (and families) impacted—or at risk of becoming impacted—by the justice system
Deadline for Submissions
Materials must be submitted by Wednesday, October 23, 2019 by 11:59 PM. Any submission materials received after the date and time specified above may be rejected and considered non-responsive.
How to Apply
Download the full RFQ and review it for more information and instructions on how to apply.