The Latino Theater Company (LTC) operates the Los Angeles Theatre Center (LATC). Our mission is to provide a world-class arts center for those pursuing artistic excellence; a laboratory where both tradition and innovation are honored and honed; and, a place where the convergence of people, cultures, and ideas contribute to a more vibrant future.
The Latino Theater Company is seeking a Program Assistant Intern who is willing to work closely with the company on the development and rehearsal of the Fall 2020 Season. The PA Intern will work under the Artistic Director and has flexible hours from August through November, and will work remotely.
- Excellent communication, writing and organizational skills.
- Knowledge or experience in fundraising for grant writing desirable but not required.
- Knowledge of programs such as Word and Excel is essential.
- Applicants must be committed, punctual, flexible, and reliable.
- Applicants must know how to follow directions and be able to work well with others.
Bilingual (English/Spanish) is not required but is helpful.