On April 14, 2021, we collaborated with the Department of Public Health on the Arts and Culture Forum: Reopening the Arts. The event featured a presentation by LA County Health Officer Dr. Muntu Davis, a Q&A with Dr. Emily Beeler (liaison for the Department of Public Health’s COVID-19 Response Team) on reopening guidance and protocols, a conversation with LA County nonprofit leaders, and a presentation from our Director of Research and Evaluation Bronwyn Mauldin about concerns and priorities in LA County audiences as they venture back to live performance and events.
Please take a moment to complete a brief survey about your experience. Your feedback will be used to inform future convenings and programs.
- Kristin Sakoda, Director | Department of Arts and Culture
- Dr. Muntu Davis, MD, County Health Officer | Department of Public Health
- Dr. Emily Beeler, DVM, MPH, DACVPM, COVID-19 Response Team Liaison | Department of Public Health
- Manny Prieto, Executive Director | LA Music and Art School
- Stephen Sachs, Co-Founder and Artistic Director | Fountain Theatre
- Bronwyn Mauldin, Director of Research and Evaluation | Department of Arts and Culture