Funding Opportunities Available for Nonprofit Organizations in LA County
Potential Applicants Encouraged to Attend a Free Technical Support Workshop
What is it?
Applications are open for two separate grant opportunities, made possible by the Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors. The Organizational Grant Program (OGP), and the Arts Internship Program support organizations providing cultural services to LA County residents, communities and neighborhoods. Guidelines and requirements for each grant program can be found below. For general information about all funding opportunities visit LACountyArts.org/Funding
- OGP—For Arts Organizations: A two-year grant program providing Los Angeles County nonprofit arts organizations support to address priority needs and ensures cultural services for the diverse communities that comprise LA County.
- Arts Internship Program—For Arts Organizations and Municipalities: Provides Los Angeles County performing, presenting, literary and municipal arts organizations grants to hire undergraduate college students during the summer of 2019.
Guidelines and deadlines vary. See details below
- OGP: The application opens on Wednesday, September 5 and deadline is Wednesday, October 31, 2018. Guidelines and application are available at LACountyArts.org/ApplytoOGP
- Arts Internship Program: The application opens on Wednesday, September 5 and deadline is Wednesday, October 17, 2018. Guidelines and application are available at LACountyArts.org/ApplytoAIP
Potential applicants are encouraged to attend a free technical support workshop taking place throughout the County between August and October for new and returning applicants*. These workshops include information about the program, recently updated guidelines, eligibility requirements and tips on submitting strong proposals.
For detailed information and to register for an OGP or Arts Internship workshop, visit:
- OGP: LACountyAarts.org/OGPWorkshops
- Arts Internship: LACountyArts.org/ApplytoAIP
OGP ONLY: New applicants and applicants that did not receive funding the last time they applied are required to attend a workshop.
Want More Info?
For more information about:
- OGP: Grants@arts.lacounty.gov
- Arts Internship Program: Internship@arts.lacounty.gov
To speak to someone about these programs by phone, call 213-202-5858 and ask for grants or arts internship staff.